Thursday, May 14, 2015

Press Release: Bay City's Seventh Anniversary Music Lineup


As part of Bay City's Seventh Anniversary, enjoy a music extravaganza in the Bay City Fairgrounds on the 17th of May!

Performing will be GOSPEED RACER from 12:30-1:30 p.m. SLT, followed by Local kid CHRISTOV KOHNKE from 1:30 p.m. to 2:30 p.m., OBLEE (Obeloinkment Wrigglesworth) from 2:30-3:30 p.m. SLT, and finally AMFORTE CLARITY from 3:30-4:30 p.m. SLT.

GOSPEED RACER (12:30-1:30 P.M. SLT)
"What is KONA Stream? It is my personal station I run from my home. I play mainstream pop and rock music from the 60s, 70s, and 80s along with soundtracks, novelty songs, mashups and light sprinkling of country. My current library has 13,000+ tracks in it"

CHRISTOV KOHNKE (1:30-2:30 P.M. SLT)
"Hi, I love to sing and play the guitar. I play pop music of all styles from all ages. I play in real life and find playing in SL a lot of fun. I love to play lead guitar too so don't be surprised if you hear me soloing over myself using a looping device that I use to record myself in the moment and then play over that. I pride myself in all of my playing be live and in the moment versus pre-recorded in any way."

OBLEE (Obeloinkment Wrigglesworth) (2:30-3:30 p.m. SLT)
"Recently featured on The Drax Files: World Makers (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLyer5_IyEM), Oblee is said to be 'several disparate musical personalities behind one looper and a pile of instruments.'

AMFORTE CLARITY (3:30-4:30 p.m. SLT)
"A storyteller, AMForte has captivated audiences with her tales of life and travels, experiences of being a Canadian living in the US and her daily challenges. She's a singer/songwriter with an amazing voice and warmth of character that will make you think of her as more of a friend!"

Event held at the Bay City Fairgrounds in North Channel, easily accessible by boat, car, walking , or teleport, and the end location of this year's parade. Come on down!

Marianne McCann

No comments:

Post a Comment